Werner Luksch – Management Coach and Human Resources Consultant
For more than 20 years, I worked as a Vice President, Director and Manager of Human Resources in a global and international environment. I successfully led projects and initiatives in organizational development, talent development and organizational change. I lived and worked on three different continents and led global teams of multiple nations and cultures. I have extensive experience in industrial relations and successfully have negotiated many agreements with works councils and unions.
A master’s degree with a major in business and minor in psychology, as well as my certification as a mediator and coach, contribute to an ideal combination of business experience and psychological coaching skills. Both are essential. With my knowledge of business issues and organizational dynamics, I understand the work situation and organizational challenges. On the other hand, I am able to give the guidance and support a coachee needs to make behavioral changes.
– More than 20 years of experience in HR management and leadership in an international, intercultural environment as a Vice President HR for a global field HR organization and, prior to that, as a Director HR Europe
– Extensive experience in talent and organizational development and managing change
– Master’s degree with business as a major and psychology as a minor from the University of Mannheim, Germany (Diplom-Kaufmann)
– Certified as a coach and mediator by the FU Berlin, Institut für Mediative Kommunikation und Diversity-Kompetenz
– Certified licensee of IAP (Intercultural Awareness Profiler) of Fons Trompenaars (“Riding the Waves of Culture”)
– Member of dvct e.V. (Deutscher Verband Coaching und Training / German Association Coaching and Training) / http://www.dvct.de
Publication: “Coaching in interkulturellen Führungssituationen und Aufgabenstellungen”
(“Coaching in Intercultural Leadership Situations and Tasks”) / http://www.amazon.de