Werner Luksch – Management Coach and Human Resources Consultant
For more than 20 years, I worked as a Vice President, Director and Manager of Human Resources in a global and international environment. I successfully led projects and initiatives in organizational development, talent development and organizational change.
A master’s degree with a major in business and minor in psychology, as well as my certification as a mediator and coach, contribute to an ideal combination of business experience and psychological coaching skills. Both are essential. With my knowledge of business issues and organizational dynamics, I understand the work situation and organizational challenges. On the other hand, I am able to give the guidance and support a coachee needs to make behavioral changes.
- More than 20 years of experience in HR management and leadership in an international, intercultural environment as a Vice President HR for a global field HR organization and, prior to that, as a Director HR Europe
- Extensive experience in talent and organizational development and managing change
- Master’s degree with business as a major and psychology as a minor from the University of Mannheim, Germany (Diplom-Kaufmann)
- Certified as a coach and mediator by the FU Berlin, Institut für Mediative Kommunikation und Diversity-Kompetenz
- Certified licensee of IAP (Intercultural Awareness Profiler) of Fons Trompenaars (“Riding the Waves of Culture”)
- Publication: “Coaching in interkulturellen Führungssituationen und Aufgabenstellungen”
(“Coaching in Intercultural Leadership Situations and Tasks”) / http://www.amazon.de